The British Gliding Association is looking for the right person to coordinate and develop our marketing activity with a key aim of increasing participation in gliding. This is a flexible, 20 hours per week, home based opportunity. Occasional weekend involvement will be required.
Key responsibilities include;
- Coordinate BGA marketing and social media campaigns, including engagement with BGA member clubs
- Create dynamic, fresh, online content and other promotional resources that encourage engagement and increase audience presence on BGA websites and social media
- Identify trends in social media usage to drive engagement and growth
- Maintain a consistent corporate identity in all areas of marketing and promotional activity
- Provide clearly defined messages to several audiences and stakeholders
The right person ideally has relevant marketing and social media experience, is engaging and self-driven, has knowledge of the sport of gliding, and holds a full driving licence. We offer a pro-rata salary of up to £25,000 depending on experience.
Please submit an application letter including CV in confidence to Pete Stratten, BGA, 8 Merus Court, Meridian Business Park, Leicester, LE19 1RJ
Closing date 30th November 2017