Postponement Of Club Class Nationals To New Date Of 25th July to 2nd August 2020

Given the current status of the ongoing Covid19 pandemic, the competition organisers in collaboration with the BGA Competition Committee have determined that the chances of being able to hold the Club Class Nationals event at Nympsfield in June are now remote.

So that the event can still take place following hoped for relaxation of Covid19 restrictions and pilots having had a chance to get themselves current, the event date has been changed to 26th July to 2nd August 2020

Entries submitted so far based on the original dates will be transferred automatically.

It is particularly important that those pilots that are not able to make the new dates apply now for a return of deposit. Complete withdrawal and return of deposit for those unable to make the new dates will only be possible until 24th May, after which the normal rules apply.

If you wish to take part in the competition and have not already applied or made the required interim payments, it is very important that you do so as soon as possible so that the organisers can correctly assess the additional towing facilities which will be required to suit entry numbers. It will also ensure that your place is assured if entry numbers exceed the site or class limits imposed.

Please be assured that if ultimately the restrictions mean that the competition has to be cancelled, then all deposits and balances will be returnable.