PLEASE NOTE: this is a beta release of eServices which is being made available on a limited basis. To log in, please use the Email address that you have provided to the BGA and use the ‘forgotten password’ link to request a password. There are a number of known issues regarding the use of back/cancel buttons and the airworthiness functions are currently not working. We aim to resolve these as soon as possible but would welcome any feedback by EMail.
From here, registered users can manage many of their dealings with the BGA.
- Manage your account – keep your contact details up to date, check details of any aircraft that we have registered in your name, view the status of your various subscriptions (competition numbers, FAI licences, etc)and pay any that are due for renewal. The list of subscriptions also shows any instructor ratings and their expiry dates, although fees due on these are paid by clubs. You can also view your order history.
- Make badge claims, including being able to submit supporting information (claim forms, traces etc) online.
- Apply for new FAI licences and competition numbers and renew these
- Pre-pay for ARCs (for EASA aircraft) or BGA Certificates of Airworthiness (Annex II aircraft).
- If your EASA aircraft is not in the BGA Airworthiness System, you can purchase Airworthiness Support – this will allow a BGA inspector to work on and/or certify it.
- Maintain your subscriptions to the BGA Email news alerting system.
If you can’t find what you want or if you need to talk to a member of staff, our office is always ready to help.