CAA charges 2024/2025 consultation

The CAA has launched a consultation on their Charges Scheme for 2024/25, with the proposed changes due to come into effect on the 1 April, 2024.

The CAA proposals include a general 5.3% increase with an additional 3% being used to support innovation, i.e a total increase of 8.3%. ‘Innovation‘ supports drone development and integration.

The CAA consultation is available here. The closing date for responses is the 15th of January 2024.

The BGA will be responding.